- No rips or tears
- Silicone should be non-translucent in coloring
- Paint must be well blended
- Realistic skin tones to age level of doll
- Overall aesthetic appeal and presentation
- Mastery of silicone painting process
- Quality and execution of workmanship must be evident
- If any Silicone is found to be made using any part of a vinyl kit that does not belong to the contest entrant or entrant does not have express permission to use said vinyl kit in silicone production, that entry will be disqualified
- Silicone dolls can be sculpted by submitting artist or purchased as a kit and painted by submitting artist
Have you followed and completed all contest rules?
PLEASE NOTE: If there are insufficient entries in this category, R.O.S.E. reserves the right to eliminate the category from this year’s competition and move entries from this category into a different, appropriate category.