This category is open to any kit from preemie size to 36 inches.
- The baby’s skin tones in the range of “Ethnic” or “Biracial” coloring. Including African American, Indian, Native American etc.
- The baby’s eyes a realistic color for skin coloring.
- The baby’s hair a realistic color for skin coloring.
- Paint evenly blended and smooth.
- Veins, if present, deep and sunken below the skin surface.
- Skin coloring layered and realistic looking.
- No puddling or cracking or build-up in the creases.
- Lips well defined and realistically colored.
- Hair evenly rooted or painted to look natural? (No bald babies)
- Eyebrows evenly positioned and natural looking.
- Nails realistic for skin tone.
- Soles of hands and feet a natural and realistic color for the skin coloring of choice.
- Highlights and lowlights in skin tone realistic and smooth.
Please note that this category WILL NOT be separated into Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Have you followed and completed all contest rules?
PLEASE NOTE: If there are insufficient entries in this category, R.O.S.E. reserves the right to eliminate the category from this year’s competition and move entries from this category into a different, appropriate category.