Masters Category is new for the 2024 year.
In order to enter this category you must:
- have won 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in either the Advanced, Ethnic, or Toddler Categories from past ROSE shows.
- been awarded most realistic or given the people's choice award at any previous show.
***You must show proof of these awards via photo at time of contest submission.***
- you must have your doll pre-judged to meet the strict qualifications needed for entries into this category.
- Quality and execution of workmanship must be evident.
- Must show extremely realistic skin tones depicting many layers of realistic tones and undertones.
- Realistic mottling that is well blended and has depth from layering.
- Realistic nail beds and tips in a natural color for skin tone of baby
- Realistically weighted
- Realistic blue undertones in appropriate areas
- Inside of nose must be shaded.
- Capillaries must be painted in appropriate areas.
- Realistic birthmarks resembling that of a real baby (if present)
- Realistic veining that shows depth and a below the surface appearance
- Eyelashes must be rooted and have a realistic appearance and styling.
- Eyebrows must be painted in a natural growth pattern and be layered.
- Hair must be either micro-rooted and/or painted in realistic growth pattern and style to age of entry.
- Hairstyle of baby must be age appropriate.
- Overall aesthetic appeal
- Display should be in complimenting colors to baby’s coloring and clothing.
- Clothing and apparel will also be considered during this vote.
Have you followed and completed all contest rules?
PLEASE NOTE: If there are insufficient entries in this category, R.O.S.E. reserves the right to eliminate the category from this year’s competition and move entries from this category into a different, appropriate category.