Booth purchases are non-transferable. See our refund policy on our home page.
Add your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd booth number preference in the notes during check out.
Included With A 10x10 Booth Purchase
You may have 3 people MAX per booth.
- 1 (one) 6-foot Table
- 1 (one) Table Cloth
- 2 (two) Chairs
- Drape on the back and sides of the booth Note: The Booths located in the center of the floor will have 3-foot drapes on the back and sides of the booth. The booths located against the wall will have an 8-foot backdrop with 3-foot side drapes.
- Free show floor passes for the exhibitor and two helpers.
(Exhibitor and two helpers.)
DISCLAIMER (Booth Exhibitor)
Purchase of this item constitutes acceptance of the above!
- The Exhibitor acknowledges neither ROSE nor the ROSE staff is responsible for watching the Exhibitor’s booth/table at any time.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges they are not allowed to subcontract within themselves.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges there will be no customers allowed early shopping on the showroom floor prior to the opening of the floor to patrons.
- The Exhibitor releases ROSE, the ROSE staff, and the Davis County Convention Center of any responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage of any personal item, cash, or merchandise.
- The Exhibitor releases ROSE and the Davis County Convention Center of any responsibility for personal injury or death.
- Exhibit setup time is on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 1:00 pm-6:00 pm, Thursday, June 25, 2020, from 7:00am-6:00pm, and on Friday, June 26, 2020, from 7:00am-9:00am. Exhibit tear down time is on Saturday, June 27, 2020, from 4:00pm-8:00pm.
- Exhibits need to be setup prior to the show floor opening on Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Exhibits cannot be dismantled prior to show floor closing on Saturday, June 27, 2020.
- No visitors are allowed on the showroom floor prior to show floor opening, Friday, June 26, 2020. If you need to visit with someone, you must leave the showroom floor.
- Exhibitor and helpers planning to attend show events must purchase those tickets separately. Event tickets are not included in a booth/table purchase.
- If you need electricity or WI-FI access you must contact the Davis Conference Center at (801)-416-8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a link to the Davis Conference Center’s Electrical & WIFI Form. If your booth/table requires electricity and/or WIFI you must fill out the form, and submit to the Davis Conference Center.