Table purchases are non-transferable. See our refund policy on our home page.
During checkout, enter your preferred 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of tables in the "Notes" area of the Shopping Cart page.
Included With A Table Purchase
- 1 (one) 6-foot Table
- 1 (one) Table Cloth
- 2 (two) Chairs
- 1 (one) Free Admission ticket to the show floor for the exhibitor
- 1 (one) Free Admission ticket to the show floor for a table helper
You may have 2 people MAX per table. (Exhibitor and one helper.)
Disclaimer (Table Exhibitor)
- The Exhibitor acknowledges neither ROSE nor the ROSE staff is responsible for watching the Exhibitor’s booth/table at any time.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges they may only display items on the table top. Nothing may be on the floor in front of, to the side of or behind the table.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges they are not allowed to subcontract within themselves.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges there will be no customers allowed early shopping on the showroom floor prior to the opening of the floor to patrons.
- The Exhibitor releases ROSE, the ROSE staff, and the Davis County Convention Center of any responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage of any personal item, cash, or merchandise.
- The Exhibitor releases ROSE and the Davis County Convention Center of any responsibility for personal injury or death.
- Exhibit setup time is on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 1:00 pm-6:00 pm, Thursday, June 25, 2020, from 7:00am-6:00pm, and on Friday, June 26, 2020, from 7:00am-9:00am. Exhibit tear down time is on Saturday, June 27, 2020, from 4:00pm-8:00pm.
- Exhibits need to be setup prior to the show floor opening on Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Exhibits cannot be dismantled prior to show floor closing on Saturday, June 27, 2020.
- No visitors are allowed on the showroom floor prior to show floor opening, Friday, June 26, 2020. If you need to visit with someone, you must leave the showroom floor.
- Exhibitor and helpers planning to attend show events must purchase those tickets separately. Event tickets are not included in a booth/table purchase.
- If you need electricity or WI-FI access you must contact the Davis Conference Center at (801)-416-8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a link to the Davis Conference Center’s Electrical & WIFI Form. If your booth/table requires electricity and/or WIFI you must fill out the form, and submit to the Davis Conference Center.
Purchase of this item constitutes acceptance of the above!